If you enjoy problem solving, serving your community, working with
emerging technologies, thinking outside the box, working on a team,
and having fun then Doxpop is the place for you! To learn more about
us and the customers we serve, visit our website
Doxpop is looking for invidividuals that exhibit certain values.
These values help us stay united, productive, creative, and dependable.
- Integrity: We are looking for individuals that will
always do the right thing by our customers and the company.
- Self-Motivated: There are always ways to make our
processes better, enhance the systems we develop and support, and
serve our customers more effectively. We are looking for individuals
that are self-motivated and require little direction from others
whether tasked with something specific or otherwise.
- Creative: We are looking for individuals that can think
"outside the box" and are not afraid to suggest new ways to serve
our customers better or do things more effectively.
- Open-Minded: We are looking for individuals that are
willing to listen to and consider the creative ideas of others.
- Team-Focused: Every project we take on requires excellent
verbal and written communication with coworkers, customers, and
technical partners on the project, and a willingness to do what is
necessary to help the team achieve its goals.
- Humble: This isn't typically something you see listed
as a value for most companies, but is a must at Doxpop no matter
how long you've been an employee. There are lots of moving parts
in our systems and our processes, and we're constantly adapting
to changing requirements and improving our systems and procedures.
You won't learn everything your first week on the job!
Patience, a willingness to learn and take
directions from others is a must.
Doxpop offers many benefits to their employees, some of which are:
- 100% premium paid on employee health care;
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer contribution (can be used for deductible expenses, vision, dental and other health care expenses);
- Short- and long-term disablity;
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% employer match; and
- Matching gift program for charitable contributions.
We currently have the following open positions:
Our 12-week summer internship program provides opportunities for you
to get experince doing meaningful and useful work in a real-world environment.
Hiring begins April 15 and we expect to fill the positions by May 15.
Don't see a position that matches your skills?
Send us your resume and let us know why we should hire you:
Ray Ontko (email@example.com)
with cc: to
Josh Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org).