Sometimes it is helpful to prove that the service contacts have successfully received electronic service for your filings.
To be sure your filings were successfully delivered to the recipient, we've provided a way to view the email's Simple
Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP) log. See more below:
To view your filings, please click the 'e-filing’ tab which will direct you to the Doxpop E-Filing page.
Next, find and click the "My Electronic Filings" link on the Doxpop E-Filing page.
A box will be presented listing all of the service contacts you served electronically.
- This example shows only one listed, but there could be many more service contacts listed in this box.
Click the button next to the Service Contact and it will provide you with a detailed log.
- Although this log contains lots of information that is highly technical and fairly cryptic, it allows you to verify
whether the email for service was successfully delivered and to what email address.
Last updated on 5/9/2018
The data or information provided is based on information obtained
Indiana Courts, Clerks, Recorders, and Department of Revenue, and is not to be considered or used as an official record.
the Division of State Court
Administration, the Indiana Courts and Clerks of Court,
the Indiana Recorders, and the Indiana Department of Revenue:
1) Do not warrant that the information is accurate or complete;
2) Make no representations regarding the identity of any persons
whose names appear in the information; and
3) Disclaim any liability for any damages resulting from the release
or use of the information. The user should verify the information
by personally consulting the official record maintained by the
court, clerk, recorder or Department of Revenue