After you have searched for your document, the Results page will have a "Preview" link available off to the right. The Document's Detail page will also have a "Preview" link. (If there is no "Preview" link then the document is not available yet.)
Clicking the "Preview" link to any document will guide you to the Document's Preview screen.
- Scroll through the thumbnail versions of the document to view them using the window in the middle of the screen.
Once you are certain that you have the correct document click the button.
- Users on paid subscrption accounts can skip to #6.
Note: You can select specific pages by checking or unchecking the boxes below each image.
Users on the free 6 search subscription will be prompted to pay.
- To proceed, click the button.
Fill in the required information and click the button.
If your payment was successful you should see the message below and be sure to click the "Continue -->" link.
The following page is to confirm your purchase. Be sure to click thebutton.
- Click the "View" link to download your document. Now you can print and save the document.
Last updated on 11/14/2019
The data or information provided is based on information obtained
Indiana Courts, Clerks, Recorders, and Department of Revenue, and is not to be considered or used as an official record.
the Division of State Court
Administration, the Indiana Courts and Clerks of Court,
the Indiana Recorders, and the Indiana Department of Revenue:
1) Do not warrant that the information is accurate or complete;
2) Make no representations regarding the identity of any persons
whose names appear in the information; and
3) Disclaim any liability for any damages resulting from the release
or use of the information. The user should verify the information
by personally consulting the official record maintained by the
court, clerk, recorder or Department of Revenue