Document Search Watch
To set a Search Watch on a name:
Type a name in the "Search by Party Name" box and click the [Search] button.
If results for the name you are looking for appear, click the link labeled "save search" located in the
upper left of your screen.
Type a search name (something that identifies this search to you) in the box.
- Next, select "Alert me when the results of this search change." You can choose "immediately" or "once daily".
Click the [Save] button.
- You will come to the following screen: "Manage My Saved Searches".
- From the "Manage My Saved Searches" screen you can do any of the following:
- Run your search by clicking the [Search] button
- Edit your search criteria and adjust your email settings
- Delete the search from your list of saved searches.
Last updated on 5/31/2018