Copy and paste information into an email or document
Many email readers and word processors now understand information copied directly from web pages. If you want to copy and paste a page such as a CCS from Doxpop, it's easy to do.
- Find the screen you want to copy.
- Highlight the information you want copied. If you want the entire page, simply put your cursor in the upper left hand corner, click your mouse button, and drag to the lower right-hand corner (Control+A will select an entire page in most browsers).
- Copy the highlighted information (Control+C on most computers).
- Go to the email or document in which you wish to paste the information and paste (Control+V on most computers).
- Send the email or save the document.
Last updated on 9/24/2007